#ThankYouNurses For Being Advocates Too. Sometimes We Need ItTuesday, November 10, 2015
This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I just recently learned about the Thank You Nurses Awards program launched by Pampers and I couldn't have been happier. I've known so many wonderful nurses, and heard their funny, gross, heartwarming, and tragic stories. I know that nurses are often the unsung heroes in hospitals and offices, providing the care, but receiving none of the praise. They treat us, comfort us, and often become our advocates; Our voices in the medical system when we need them. One such nurse worked in Labor & Delivery when I had my daughter.
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
- Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- RSVP: diapers and wipes