31 Mother's Day Crafts and DIY Gifts to Make!Friday, May 6, 2016
Mother's Day is almost here! While moms love getting fancy gifts, they also love getting homemade treats. There's just something about homemade cards and gifts from the kids that can make our hearts just melt. I've teamed up with some wonderful bloggers to bring your a huge list of 31 Mother's Day crafts and DIY gifts to make. There are some for the kids and some for the adults to make too!
1. Lemon Sugar Scrub from Chrysa of Thrifty Jinxy
2. Swirl Vase from Chrysa of Thrifty Jinxy
3. Coffee Scrub from Chrysa of Thrifty Jinxy
4. Nail Polish Marbled Mugs from Chrysa of Thrifty Jinxy
5. Decorated Flip Flops from Susan of Organized 31
6. Personalized Gift Bowl from Susan of Organized 31
7. Decorated Clothes Pins from Susan of Organized 31
8. Decorated Jar Vase from Susan of Organized 31
9. Sharpie Dot Mug from Susan of Organized 31
10. Sharpie Dot Cups from Susan of Organized 31
11. Lavender Homemade Soap from Maura of Happy Deal - Happy Day!
12. Peppermint and Lavender Foot Lotion from Maura of Happy Deal - Happy Day!
13. Lemon Poppy Seed Homemade Soap from Maura of Happy Deal - Happy Day!
14. Spring Flowers and Vases from Niki of Play & Learn Every Day
15. DIY Paper Iris from Tshanina of Thrifty T’s Treasures
16. Double Fingerprint Heart Necklace from Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
17. Upcycled Frame from Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
18. Mother’s Day Gift Jar from Angie of The Country Chic Cottage
19. Instagram Picture Frames from Angie of The Country Chic Cottage
20. Mother’s Day Wreath from Julie of Southern Charm Wreaths
21. Celery Rose Stamp Tea Towels from Chelsea of Do It Your Freaking Self
22. Floral Hanging Umbrella Door Decor from Chrystie of Money Saving Sisters
23. DIY Spiral Pendant Necklace from Michelle of A Dish of Daily Life
24. DIY Spiral Chain Bracelet from Michelle of A Dish of Daily Life
25. Pampering Gift Basket from Amanda of The Mommy Mix
26. DIY Sharpie Mug from Alexis of Your Vibrant Family
27. Kids’ Handprint Picture Canvas from Alexis of Your Vibrant Family
28. DIY Glitter Wine Glasses from Tricia of The Tricia Collective
29. DIY Thumbprint Necklace from Tricia of The Tricia Collective
30. DIY Button Initial Craft from Deanna of Honey and Lime
31. Peppermint Epsom Foot Soak from Josie of Eat. Thrive. Glow.
I hope you found something fun to make. Happy Mother's Day!
What are you getting mom for Mother's Day? Will it include a handmade item? I love to read your comments!