Banana Rocky Road Pretzel Goldfish Snack Mix RecipeFriday, September 16, 2016
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MixMatchMunch #CollectiveBias
I'm back with another fun snack mix! I hope you enjoyed my Cheddar and Apple Goldfish® Snack Mix Recipe because today I have an indulgent mix made with banana chips, dark chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts paired with Goldfish pretzels. It's not for every day, but it certainly makes for an extra-special after school treat!
- 2 c. Pretzel Goldfish crackers
- 1 c. Banana chips
- 1/3 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/3 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. shelled, roasted peanuts
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix well and serve! Easy-peasy!
- 1 oz. Snack-sized bag of Pretzel Goldfish crackers
- 2 Tbsp. Banana chips
- 1 tsp. mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. shelled, roasted peanuts
- Cut off the top of the snack-sized bag.
- Add all ingredients to the bag and toss gently.
It includes three of our favorite varieties, including Pretzel, which I used for this recipe.
Do you stock up on Goldfish crackers? What do you think of this flavor combo? I love to read your comments!