DIY Arrow WreathMonday, January 9, 2017
It's time to take down those holiday decorations, but you don't have to leave your door bare. Today I have a fun decor craft for your front door or even inside your home: a DIY Arrow Wreath. It's a great decor piece for Fall or Winter and it couldn't be easier to make as you only need a ready-made grapevine wreath (or any kind you like best), some felt sheets, and a few sticks from the yard! It makes a great decoration and you can reuse it year after year.
- Assorted sticks and twigs
- Craft felt in choice of colors
- Grapevine wreath
- Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by cutting out the arrow accents from your felt sheets. To do this you will snip out triangles for the tips and fringes for the ends. We just freehanded ours to our liking and cut out with regular craft scissors.
2. Use the hot glue to attach the felt pieces to the arrows. Just add dab of glue to the back of each and press to the ends of the twigs. Hold in place until dry and secure.
4. Once the arrows are in place you are free to hang your wreath. You can use a length of ribbon to hang or hang as-is, like we did.
Do you like making DIY home decor? Will you be trying this wreath? I love to read your comments!