MONSTER Peanut Butter Brownie MilkshakeMonday, August 8, 2016
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
Y'all. Y'all. It's milkshake time, but not just any milkshake; This is a creamy peanut butter milkshake, drizzled with chocolate, topped with fluffy whipped cream, sprinkled with crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth mini chocolate chips, and topped off with an ooey-gooey Butterfinger brownie. Holy moly, this thing is amazing, so I have dubbed it a MONSTER Peanut Butter Brownie Milkshake, and it's not for the faint of heart...or those on a diet. #sorrynotsorry. It may look a little complicated, but using a Nestle Toll House Baking Mix makes it easy to put together.
I'm absolutely loving these new mixes, not just for the flavors offered (drool), but for the versatility of the mixes. The brownies come with instructions to make them three ways: brownies, brownie cookies, and mini cups. One mix, many possibilities. They are just made for stir-ins, and I saw some salted caramel chips at Kroger that would be amazing mixed in! Next time...
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with Butterfingers Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 large scoops Vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- mini chocolate chips
- Prepare the brownies as directed in an 8"x8" pan and allow to cool completely.
- Cut brownies into 9 equal portions.
TIP: Use a plastic knife to keep the brownies from sticking and crumbling when you cut them.
- Add the ice cream, milk, and peanut butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Prepare your shake glasses by drizzling chocolate syrup down the insides.
- Pour the milkshake equally into the two prepared glasses.
- Dollop lots of whipped cream on top. Like, a ton. :)
- Sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips. You can use your hands to gently press the chocolate chips into the sides of the whipped cream.
- Place a brownie on the top of each glass and serve with a straw and a spoon. Enjoy!
This is what sweet dreams are made of.
So many amazing textures in one glass. Do you drink it first? Eat it? Whatever floats your boat.