Bang Bang Sauce RecipeThursday, March 13, 2014
Bang Bang Sauce
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce to taste
- Battered, fried, or baked shrimp, chicken, or beef
- Combine Mayo & Chili sauce in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in the Sriracha a dash at a time and taste.
- When ready to use, add sauce to a large bowl, add in your meat or seafood and toss to coat evenly. Serve as a Main dish or over a salad.