Make an Edible Marshmallow Play Dough with Only 3 Ingredients!Saturday, April 4, 2015
You'll need 3 ingredients for Peeps Play Dough:
- 5 Peeps
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp. powdered sugar + more for dusting
- Add your ingredients to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 20 seconds until the Peeps are slightly expanded and the sugar coating is cracked.
- Thoroughly stir together all ingredients. It will be sticky.
- Dust with more of the powdered sugar a tablespoon at a time and stir together.
- Once the dough has incorporated enough powdered sugar not to stick to your hands, pick it up and work the rest through by hand. Now you have edible play dough!
Make them in every color, no food coloring required!
Your kids will have so much fun playing with their food!
Do you think your kids would love this play dough? Will you be making it this Easter? I love to read your comments! Happy Easter!