Savory Mini Cheese Balls RecipeMonday, December 28, 2015
Sponsored post by Lunchbox; All opinions are my own.
I can't believe that Christmas is over! We made it through, but the holiday season isn't finished yet; New Year's is coming, and I wanted to make some delicious treats to help my family and friends celebrate the changing of the year with us. I tried out these Savory Mini Cheese Balls from Kraft, and they will be the perfect accompaniment to my party spread.
You know that Kraft makes some of your favorite foods, but did you know they also craft recipes to help you create delicious dishes throughout the year?
The Savory Mini Cheese Balls are perfect for a party! Cheese balls are a holiday staple, and this way you can offer your guests a selection of delicious flavors to choose from.
Savory Mini Cheese BallsSource: Kraft
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- Cut the cream cheese into 6 pieces. You will have 1/2 of a block left over.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Combine sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and half the garlic in small bowl. Mix well to incorporate garlic evenly.
- Combine the herbs and remaining garlic in another small bowl. Mix well to incorporate garlic evenly.
- Combine the chopped cranberries and pecans in third bowl.
- Roll 2 cheese balls in each mixture, trying to keep your fingers as clean as possible. I keep a damp cloth nearby to wipe fingers. This will keep your balls looking neat and keep your cheese on the inside!
They're so quick and easy to make, anyone can do it and finish with beautiful results! Serve with your favorite crackers (I'm using baked Pitas), and accompany with fresh fruits.
Everyone loves the creaminess of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, and the flavor mixtures are to die for! The smaller size of these cheese balls will make sure that everyone gets a bite packed with savory taste.
This recipe will be perfect for your New Year's spread, but you don't have to wait! Make every day delicious with Kraft!
What are you making for New Year's? Will these delish Mini Cheese Balls make it to your table? What's your favorite Kraft holiday recipe? I love to read your comments!