31 Easter Crafts to Help You Decorate and Celebrate!Thursday, March 24, 2016
Easter is coming early this year! To help you decorate and celebrate, I've teamed up with 16 lovely bloggers to bring you our favorite 31 Easter Crafts! There are fun crafts for kids and decor projects for adults, so everyone can get in on the fun. Happy Easter!
1. Twine Carrots from Jen of Cincy Shopper
2. Twine Easter Eggs from Jen of Cincy Shopper
6. Cute Easter Eggs DIY from Maro at Akamatra
7. DIY Spring Wreath with Burlap Ribbon from Maura of Happy Deal-Happy Day!
9. Decoupage Easter Eggs Craft from Maura of Happy Deal-Happy Day!
11. Spring Framed Dot Art from Ann of Ann’s Entitled Life
22. Easter Activities and Books for Kids from Shari of Faith Filled Food for Moms
26. Giant Pipe Cleaner Bunny Craft from Jessica of Cutesy Crafts
27. Easter Decor Printables from Sarah of Mama’s Got It Together
28. Easter Sensory Bin from Sarah of Mama’s Got It Together
29. Easy Easter Cross Craft for Kids from Diane of Philzendia
30. Kraslice: Czech Egg Decorating Printable from Ann of Kids Travel Books
31. Easter Door Decor from Donna of donnahup.com
I hope you found something lovely to make this holiday. Happy Easter!
How do you celebrate Easter? Do you decorate for the holiday? What are your favorite activities? I love to read your comments!