Felt Arrow Wall Hanging CraftWednesday, September 21, 2016
Today I have a cute home decor craft for you! This felt arrow wall hanging is perfect for fall and can be made by just about anyone (young ones will need some help cutting and gluing.) You can do it in fall colors, as I have below, or in colors to match your home decor. There are only 4 supplies required and if you're crafty, you may already have most of them in your home!
Felt Arrow Wall Hanging
- Felt sheets in 4 colors (light background + 3 arrows)
- Small wooden embroidery hoop
- Craft glue
1. Begin by creating the base that your arrows will be applied to. Take a piece of light-colored felt and place it between the embroidery hoop pieces. Press the hoop into place and snip away the extra fabric on the outside of the hoop so it is nice and clean.
2. Start cutting out the pieces of your arrows from the colorful felt sheets. Simple triangles make the head, a thin strip makes the body, and some fringes make for the perfect tail.
3. Add a dab of glue to the back of each felt piece and assemble your arrows. Hold each piece in place until dry and secure.
4. You can have all the arrows face the same direction, or alternate them as I did. You can also intersect them if you wish. Do what looks right for you!
5. Hang as is or you can add a ribbon for hanging.