Drool-Worthy Dessert: Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Butter Fudge PiecakenThursday, November 10, 2016
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YourSeasonIsServed #CollectiveBias
Have you heard of the Piecaken? It's the dessert equivalent of the Turducken, and I've created one that's just perfect for any holiday table! This Piecaken is a Pumpkin Pecan Streusel pie baked inside of a butter cake, iced with fudge icing, and sprinkled with shaved milk chocolate and each slice is topped with a dollop of whipped cream. Yum! And since you guys know I'm the shortcut queen, I've made the recipe as easy as possible to make!
I'm also using a boxed butter cake mix. I didn't include the ingredients for the cake mix as your mix might require something different than mine. Just whip it up as directed on the box and that too is ready to go into your Piecaken.
- 1 - Marie Callender's Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Pie, baked and cooled
- 1 - butter cake mix
- 1 - can of fudge icing
- 1 - can of Reddi-wip® whipped cream topping
- Optional: an additional can of icing for the mirrored icing layer
- Optional: a bar of milk chocolate for the grated chocolate topping
- 10" springform pan
- 10" cake board, plate, or something to support your cake as you move it
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- Optional: if you have Bake-Even Strips for your cake pans, they would come in handy, but are not required
1. Bake the Marie Callender's Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Pie according to the package directions and allow to cool completely.
*(Discount automatically applied at register with qualifying purchase. Must use shopper card with purchase. Participating locations only. Offer expires 11/24/16. See store for additional details. Limit 1 per transaction)
You can find Reddi-wip® in the dairy section.
Have you ever made a Piecaken? Will you be giving this one a try? I love to read your comments!