Bourbon Caramel Roasted Marshmallow Hot CocoaThursday, December 8, 2016
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FlavorSplash #CollectiveBias
What's better than a mug of hot cocoa in front of a roaring fire on a cold Winter's night? Not much, but this Bourbon Caramel Roasted Marshmallow hot cocoa can certainly kick it up a notch. This steamy, indulgent beverage is so easy to make and it will please all of your holiday guests. I'll show you just what you need to make it!
This bourbon caramel hot cocoa is topped with a giant, roasted marshmallow that will slowly melt into your creamy chocolate drink. Mmmmmm.
I picked up the Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup and the Torani Bourbon Caramel Syrup and started dreaming of yummy ways to use them. They're the perfect way to add some flavor to your favorite beverages this holiday season.
- 3 c. milk
- 4 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Torani Bourbon Caramel Syrup
- 2 giant marshmallows
- Pour your milk into a saucepan and heat on medium low until steaming.
- Whisk in the cocoa, sugar, and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and the bourbon caramel syrup.
- Ladel evenly into 2 mugs and top each with a giant marshmallow.
- Use a butane torch to roast your marshmallows to your preference.
- Serve immediately!
What is your favorite Winter beverage? Would it be better with a splash of bourbon caramel or toasted marshmallow? I love to read your comments!