DIY Peppermint Lip GlossFriday, February 19, 2016
This post contains affiliate links.
Next up in the Mommy & Me Homemade Spa Day Series is a refreshing and tingly DIY Peppermint Lip Gloss recipe! This simple 3 ingredient lip gloss is a hit with little girls and grown-ups alike! Very inexpensive, free of harmful chemicals, and easily customized to your favorite scents using only the best ingredients.
DIY Peppermint Lip Gloss
- Fractionated coconut oil
- 2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
- optional- Vitamin e oil
- roller bottles (you can also get them in blue, green, pink/purple, and amber)
- Fill your roller bottle ¼” from the top with fractionated coconut oil.
- Add essential oils to your strength preference.
- Shake well to mix.
- The easiest way, especially for little hands, to fill your lip gloss roller bottles is with a pipette or syringe.
If you want to add a touch of sweetness to your lip gloss you could also use these food grade flavorings in place of essential oil. This is a great deal for a 5 pack of flavors! I would add ½ tsp. at a time until you find a good flavor strength.
Visit the other posts in the Mommy & Me Homemade Spa Day Series
Scented Body Spray
Rosemary & Mint Hair Detangler Spray
Lavender & Honey Shea Soap
Orangesicle Fizzy Bath Bombs
Do you like making your own beauty products? Will you be making this lip gloss? What essential oil would you use in it? I love to read your comments!