DIY Orangesicle Fizzy Bath BombsFriday, February 26, 2016
This post contains affiliate links.
We're at the end of the Mommy & Me Homemade Spa Day Series. I hope you found some fun things to make with your little ones. The last DIY project in our series is for super-fun and fizzy Orangesicle Bath Bombs!
Grown ups are not the only ones who love a long, wonderfully scented soak in the tub; Kids love baths with fun scents and shapes too. If you gather up a few common items and a unique mold you can easily whip up a couple batches of these bath bombs at home.
Orangesicle Fizzy Bath Bombs recipe
What you will need:
- Combine citric acid, baking soda, orange rind and Epsom salts in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Combine water and coconut oil in a spray bottle and spritz the dry ingredients with bottle contents until just barely moistened, stirring frequently. You want the ingredients to stay together when you squeeze them with your hands, but not be soaked and fizzing.
- Press into a silicone mold and allow to dry and harden. Overnight is best.
- Once ready, remove carefully from the mold.
- Store in an airtight container.
Visit the other posts in the Mommy & Me Homemade Spa Day Series
Scented Body Spray
Peppermint Lip Gloss
Rosemary & Mint Hair Detangler Spray
Lavender & Honey Shea Soap