Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges + Lemon Chive KetchupTuesday, January 24, 2017
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KetchupWithFrenchs #CollectiveBias
I'm here with another delish recipe for your Big Game get-togethers: Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges and Lemon Chive Ketchup! This recipe makes a large crowd-pleasing tray of tender, flavorful herbed potato wedges with a ketchup dip that's livened up with a squeeze of lemon and fresh chopped chives. I've also got some tips and tricks to make your day run a little smoother with less cleanup; Always a plus!
- 3 lbs. small-to-medium russet potatoes, scrubbed, dried, and sliced into wedges
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 c. French's Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chives, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pour the olive oil, parmesan, minced garlic, seasoned salt, and parsley into a gallon-sized zipper bag, zip it, and use your hands to mix it well.
3. Place the potato wedges into the bag and shake thoroughly to coat.
4. Place the wedges on the baking sheet in a single layer, skin-side-down. You will have two batches to cook. If your oven can fit two baking sheets, you can make them both at once.
Will you be hosting for the Big Game this year? What will you serve? Will you be making this recipe? I love to read your comments!