Kale & Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Pizza RecipeMonday, March 20, 2017
Hi, guys! Today I have a delicious pizza recipe for you. It's a rich and creamy Chicken Alfredo pizza with some healthy additions. Kale and mushrooms give you a boost of delicious nutrition while you enjoy America's favorite "junk" food. It's a fantastic, flavorful splurge and if you're not a fan of kale, you can substitute spinach.
I'm a big fan of creamy Alfredo pizzas and this one has chicken as the protein with those extra veggies. If you wanted to overload it with onion, bell pepper, and artichoke hearts, it would be a delicious addition.
Makes: 1 large pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough (try my Easy Homemade Freezable Pizza Dough Recipe)
- 1 c. chicken, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 c. kale, shredded (can substitute fresh spinach)
- ½ c. mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¾ c. Alfredo sauce
- 1 c. 4-blend cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
5. Remove pizza from the oven and sprinkle with oregano if desired. Serve.
Fresh and hot pizza in 20-25 minutes. Yum!
When I first started this blog, I was on a homemade pizza kick. I've linked those recipes below if you want to try some new ones, but please excuse the photos! I was just starting out and had a terrible camera. :)
Super Supreme Pizza
Deep-Dish Super Supreme Pizza
Spicy Hawaiian BBQ Bacon & Chicken Pizza
Taco Supreme Pizza
I hope you enjoy this recipe! <3
Are you a fan of pizza? Will you be making this one? I love to read your comments!